Major Publishing Firm is seeking a bright and enthusiastic Web Development Professional to join our growing Web Marketing Team We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, health and dental insurance, 401K and profit sharing, flexible schedules and a friendly work environment.
- Creating highly dynamic e-commerce sites in a team atmosphere
- Integrating 3rd Party technology into e-commerce sites
- Troubleshooting and supporting our e-commerce sites
- Ability to work with Creative and Marketing team to execute multiple projects
- At least 3-years of experience with PHP/MySQL development
- Web development skills with standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- Experience with Facebook API's/Application development or other social media API's
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to integrate with internal and external vendors/resources
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment and meet various deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Git version control system.
- Mobile application development.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization.
Contact Brian Clark at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
CLARK DAVIS ASSOCIATES, 20 Waterview Blvd, Parsippany, NJ, 07054; Phone (973) 257-8825; Fax (973) 257-8824; For a list of over 200 jobs opportunities, visit our web site at www.clarkdavis.com
Become a Fan of Clark Davis Associates on Facebook and follow us on Twitter at ClarkDavisAssoc, and on our Group page on LinkedIn.