Boston-based full serviced advertising agency seeks a CRM Analyst responsible for conducting basic customer marketing research, market/audience segmentation, analysis, reporting, and synthesizing insights to provide optimization recommendations across several client engagements to enable the creation and execution of actions that drive increased revenues and margins for select clients. Activities include analyzing customer data; creating KPI's, dashboards, and reports; conducting quantitative customer research; and performing other adhoc analysis as needed that create actionable insights. This role will also be exposed to consumer insights, brand equity analytics, market/audience segmentation, digital display advertising search marketing, social media and site analytics.
Refer to Job#20025-CB and email MS Word attached resume to Howard Fishman, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or register online at www.analyticrecruiting.com
choosing Howard Fishman as your contact recruiter
- Four-year degree required with master's degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline preferred.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a professional services environment; consulting, advertising or internal client teams
- 1-3 years of advanced statistical analysis in a marketing/advertising environment, including but not limited to CRM strategy, cluster analysis, media mix modeling and optimization, predictive analytics, and experimental design
- Familiarity with statistical modeling, direct/digital marketing test designs, and audience segmentation, and mail campaign design
- Experienced in ConsumerPoint or other similar segmentation tools
- Fluent in using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation, analysis and charting
- Critical thinking- capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high quality work for multiple projects across several client engagements while meeting deadlines
- Balances desire for quantitative rigor with realities of inconsistent business dat
- Experienced in D2C marketing strategy & practices
Salary: $75- $85K
Keywords: analytics, CRM, database marketing, marketing analysis, advertising, campaign analysis, marketing research, segmentation, consumer insights