2139 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Competitive salary and unlimited commission potential
Sales - Marketing
At least 2 year(s)
WHO WE ARE:
Global Computer, a division of Systemax together with TigerDirect and CompUSA, is a Fortune 1000 company established more than 54 years ago.
Systemax is a world leader in the manufacturing and direct marketing of private label and brand name computer hardware, software and accessories to North America and Europe. The success of our company is a direct result of the contributions made by our highly trained staff of over 4,000 employees. We have offices all over the United States, Canada and Europe. With our continued success and current expansion, we are seeking Business-to-Business Inside Sales Corporate Account Managers to join our Holmdel, New Jersey office to build long-term relationships with business customers. Please visit www.globalcomputer.com
to learn more.
WHO WE NEED:
The Business-to-Business Account Manager is responsible for driving sales through up-selling and cross selling techniques as well as delivering exceptional customer service to our corporate customers. Responsibilities include calling prospective corporate customers to establish, develop and enhance relationships. You will be responsible for the entire account management of that customer; from the initial call, to the quote or bid, to the pricing, handling the customer service and ensuring account payment. This position would be Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain and grow account base through proper balance of maintenance and prospecting phone calls.
- Renew relationships with past buyers to drive future business.
- Call "warm sales leads" to build relationships with new clients.
- Work with clients to understand their business issues and provide solutions that meet their needs. (Consultative selling).
- Present promotions and special offers.
- Price products as per Global's pricing policy, offering discounts within agreed limits.
- Monitor the progress of account development.
- Achieve up-sell/cross-sell targets to enhance average order value.
- Handle, as appropriate, issues pertaining to your customer list.
- Follow-up customers requests for assistance, literature, price quotes, etc., to establish a high lever of service orientation.
- Be alert for, and report changes in market conditions, competitive activities, and customer preference/needs.
- Maintain designated average of outbound calls per day
- Achieve biweekly and quarterly goals
- Participate in 3 week training including product training, systems training and sales techniques.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Applicants should be results oriented professionals who are driven by earning potential.
You must be aggressive, energetic, motivated and focused with an unstoppable motivation to sell.
- A High School Diploma is required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- You should have 2 -3 Years of Sales Experience or a strong interest in beginning your sales career.
- You should have a familiarity with computers and corporate IT infrastructure.
- You must be goal oriented and have a "can-do" attitude with the ability to be aggressive and persistent.
- You must enjoy a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with a highly motivated professional sales team.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills are critical.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a competitive base salary, aggressive commission plan with unlimited potential and a complete benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Prescription and a 401K plan with company match.