Distribution - Shipping
At least 1 year(s)
Leading grocery distributor is looking for qualified Route Drivers to make deliveries to convenience stores in Illinois, West Virginia & Wisconsin.West Virginia, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Some overnights. Must have CDL A . The ideal driver candidate will have presentable appearance, customer service skills, experience unloading truck with a 2-wheeler by hand. Must meet all DOT requirements and be professional & safe. Routes leave in the early hours of the morning. Excellent pay & benefits package including health insurance after 3 months and 401(k) after 6 month and $125 bi-weekly attendance bonus.
- Delivery drivers transport goods within our delivery area, usually an urban location or a cluster of neighboring towns.
- Drivers pick up goods from warehouses and deliver them to businesses.
- Drivers will pick up a load early in the morning and then make many stops throughout the day
- Drivers usually have a set route to stores on a rotating schedule.
- Drivers often handle paperwork associated with their accounts, collect payment and keep track of delivery confirmations and receipts.
The ideal candidate will have presentable appearance, customer service skills, must have CDL A and be comfortable maneuvering semi tractors with 28' pup trailers. Be able to lift 80 pounds with a 2-wheeler, be able to follow specific company procedures, and be professional and safe. Food delivery experience a plus. Must meet DOT requirements.
Excellent pay & benefits package including health insurance after 3 months and 401(k) after 6 month and $125 bi-weekly attendance bonus.
To complete a job application please visit at sasinc.com. To submit your resume, please hit apply now.
You may also fax a resume to the number listed below.
P.O. Box 1768
Grand Rapids, MI 49501-1768
Fax (616) 453-6287