Paid training, excellent pay plan, demo & great benefits!
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Sales - Marketing
At least 1 year(s)
Inside Sales Consultant
The New/Used Car Inside Sales Consultant is directly responsible for selling new and used vehicles and leasing services to businesses and individuals at dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards.
This position includes four (4) broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling and follow-up. In general, the utmost care and effort must be used to ensure that customers are treated professionally and with respect before, during and after the sale. Total satisfaction must be the goal in each sale. This must be done with the intent of making the customer a long term customer, who will continue to use our service and parts department and purchase additional cars in the future from the dealership.
Role and Responsibilities of Inside Sales Consultant:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote him/her to guaranteeing satisfaction of customers.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (including test drives).
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Work with the service department to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on scheduled.
- Attend all sales meetings.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of the day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Call and/or visit prospective customers to stimulate interest in establishing or expanding vehicle purchase and/or leasing programs.
- Keep current and educated on all Manufacturers’ Programs for new and used vehicle departments, including financing programs.
- Keep abreast of new products, incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
- Know and understand the principles of trade equity and trade value, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High school diploma or the equivalent
Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
Valid driver’s license
Professional personal appearance
Excellent communication skills
Customer service skills
Experience with Reynolds & Reynolds
Basic computer skills
Bi-lingual English/Polish and English/Spanish a Plus!!!
All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
Berman’s Auto Group Offers:
- Excellent pay plan with bonuses & great incentives!
- Paid training!
- Benefits include medical/dental/vision/life & STD, 401(K) & paid vacations.
- Demo car plan for Sales Consultants!
- Family owned and operated for over 30 years.
- Dedicated management team to insure your success!
- Ongoing training and development!
- Promotion from within – It’s how we grow our business!
Inside Sales Personnel needed at 3 locations: 4444 West Irving Park Rd., Chicago, 4330 W. Irving Park Rd., Chicago and 5757 W. Touhy Avenue, Niles. Please specify which location when applying.
Berman’s Auto Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.