Not for Profit - Charitable
At least 1 year(s)
Bilingual Marketing Representative - Brooklyn - Brooklyn/Bronx/Rockland
Promote the Fidelis Care NY products by identifying potential members opportunities in the respective communities. Interact directly with prospective members through education and assisted enrollment into the New York State's Medicaid Managed Care, Family Health Plus and/or Child Health Plus programs. Represent Fidelis Care NY at various community events, marketing sites, and customer home visits as directed by their Supervisor.
- Sales Presentation:
- Establish contact, assess individual's healthcare needs and concerns, establish eligibility, provide overview of Fidelis Care NY's mission, effectively and clearly present the benefits of the Fidelis Care NY products in accordance to all Governmental regulations.
- Review documentation requirements and schedule follow-up appointments.
- Customer Service:
- Answer product and/or service questions; suggest features and benefits about other products and services in order to attract potential customers.
- Complete all necessary paperwork, documentation, and follow-up as required (i.e. enrollment application, lead reports, outreach logs, scheduling, and administrative)in order to complete the requirements of the job.
- Member Interview and Application process:
- Re-screen applicant's eligibility and review and validate documentation necessary for enrollment into the NYS Health Insurance Programs.
- Assist applicant in completing application for health insurance in accordance to established quality goals.
- Provide client education.
- Complete and submit application within designated timeline.
- Provide timely follow up to obtain missing or additional information to complete the application.
- Input necessary information into the applicable computer systems.
- Other duties as required:
- Job performance requires fulfilling other incidental or related duties as assigned, assisting and training others, and performing duties of higher rated positions from time to time for developmental purposes.